- Am in my fourth year as volunteer facilitator for WE CAN’s workshop “From Surviving to Thriving, which has assisted more than 125 women to date.
- Along with fellow ICF New England coaches, Dawn Quesnel and Bonnie Petrovich, participated in the Institute for Career Transition’s research project, founded by MIT-based scholars, to identify and compare the outcomes of various coaching delivery models for the long-term unemployed.
- Serve as Membership VP for ICF New England assisting coaches, and Membership Chair for ABWA Cape Cod assisting professional/business women in making the most of their experience with the chapter.
- Continue to assist professionals and small business owners through transitions in their work/life. Recent engagements include individuals from David Ricardi Designs LLC, Cape Destinations, Canvasworks and A Whole Lotta Crunch.
- Recently I learned I am a bit stranger than I thought as I thoroughly enjoyed the Broadway musical, “Book of Mormons.”
ICF New England created the Annual Gratitude Awards Gala in 2011 to honor coaches who have demonstrated exemplary coaching skills, and serve as ambassadors for the coaching community and industry. I persevere to demonstrate the positive contribution coaching makes to individuals, businesses and communities to live their authentic strengths and optimize their possibilities.
Awards will be announced at the 2014 ICF New England Gala, June 16, 2014